- duration 12 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit New Zealand's number one attraction
- Take a scenic bus ride with stops at Fiordland NP
- Cruise through Milford Sound's pristine scenery
Take a scenic bus ride to Milford Sound, passing across gorgeous lakes, forests and even an awing glacial scenery. Once at Milford Sound, take an unforgettable cruise through the heavenly setting of the fjord.
Your journey begins with a scenic drive along the shores of Lake Wakatipu. Travel past snowy mountain-tops, along glacier valleys and through the Homer Tunnel, with plenty of opportunities to stop and take photos along the way. Listen and be entertained by the informative and fun commentary from your local driver as you drive in a glass roof coach for optimal viewing.
From Te Anau, you will experience the grandeur and beauty of Fiordland National Park and enjoy unique photo stops and short walks along the way, allowing you to get close to native flora & fauna and the majestic glacial scenery. Admire the picture-perfect reflections at Mirror Lakes and walk over footbridges above gushing waterfalls at The Chasm.
Arrive into Milford Sound to enjoy your stunning cruise. You'll see breathtaking scenery including waterfalls, lush rainforest and steep rocky cliffs as you travel along the fiord towards the Tasman Sea. Dolphins are regularly spotted playing in the wake of the boats, and seals and penguins are also frequent visitors. During your cruise the crew will entertain you with commentary on the natural history and wildlife of the area, and the large top deck allows amazing viewing and panoramic photo opportunities. Large covered seating areas and viewing windows are located on other levels.
Then, your bus will take you back to Queenstown.
- Comfortable coach transfers with free wifi on-board
- Glass roof coach for optimal viewing
- Informative English-speaking driver/guide
- Milford Sound 2-hour nature cruise
- Meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 6 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 33 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 13 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sound & Cruise Adventure (HOHO) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sound & Cruise Adventure (HOHO) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.