- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Fourday Queenstown Superpass
There's one word to describe the sights you'll see in New Zealand: dramatic. Whether it's the mirror-like lakes, wildlife, or the soaring mountains of Queenstown, there's nowhere quite like the Land of the Long White Cloud. Strap on those skis, take to the slopes and enjoy the trip. It's time to ski in New Zealand.
Day 1 : Queenstown
Day 2 : Queenstown
Day 3 : Queenstown
Day 4 : Queenstown
Day 5 : Queenstown
Day 6 : Queenstown
Day 7 : Queenstown
- 6 nights in motels
- 5 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Four-day return ski field transport
- Topdeck Ski Guide
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Queenstown are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ski New Zealand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 04 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ski New Zealand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ski New Zealand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.