- Kayaking and canoeing
- City sightseeing
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 17-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Jet Boating through canyons
- Cruise the breathtaking Milford Sound fiord
- Hike Mount Iron & check out the famous Wanaka Tree
- Explore authentic filming locations used in the Lord Of The Rings and Hobbit trilogies
From the soaring southern alps to bright blue lakes that put Instagram filters to shame, New Zealand’s South Island is full of spectacular natural beauty and good times galore. Planning on spending a gap year or working holiday in New Zealand? Our NZ Intro package is designed just for you! As well as sorting your life admin and helping find you a job in NZ, we’ll show the highlights of the scenic South, along with some off-the-beaten-path adventures. Cruise Milford Sound, hike rugged landscapes, jet boat through canyons, spot Lord of the Rings filming locations, hit up the nightlife in Queenstown, and so much more! Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with an experienced group leader and a new crew of mates? There’s no better way to kick off your adventure in New Zealand!
Day 1: Arrive and meet your group
Day 2: Queenstown & Jet Boating
Day 3: Milford Sound Cruise
Day 4: Travel to Wanaka
Day 5: Discover Wanaka
Day 6: Aoraki/Mt Cook National Park
Day 7: Lake Tekapo
Day 8: Work & Onward Travel Planning
Day 9: Check Out
- 8 nights’ accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Plus all transport
- NZ Jobs membership unlimited job finding assistance
- Experienced group leader
- Airport pickup
- Queenstown city tour
- Canyon jet boating
- Milford Sound cruise
- Lord of the Rings tour
- Hike Mount Iron
- Mount Cook/Aoraki National Park
- Hot springs star gazing experience
- NZ bank account
- IRD number
- SIM card
- 24/7 support in New Zealand
- Help with all onward travel after NZ Intro.
- travel insurance
- some meals
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this NZ Intro South tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
NZ Intro South tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this NZ Intro South tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.