- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Queenstown Orientation tour
- Real Country Farm Experience (BMG)
- Auckland City Tour
- Ruakuri Cave Tour, Waitomo
- Rotorua Orientation Tour
- Mitai Village, Concert and Dinner
- Rainbow Springs and Kiwi Hatchery
- Whakarewarewa Living Village Tour
- Show more
You don’t need to do everything to appreciate a destination – sometimes the best journeys are those when you have time to immerse yourself in a city. This Queenstown to Auckland tour will have you wandering the streets of Auckland on the hunt for a great restaurant, soaking in Rotorua’s thermal springs, stopping to appreciate Maori culture and enjoying adventure with a side of wine in Queenstown.
Day 1: Welcome to Queenstown
Day 2: Queenstown
Day 3: Queenstown Day at Leisure
Day 4: Queenstown - Auckland
Day 5: Auckland - Rotorua
Day 6: Rotorua
Day 7: Farewell from Rotorua
- Centrally located premium 4- & 5-star hotels
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- 1 UNESCO World Heritage Site – Fiordland National Park
- Be My Guest Experience - Laura Douglas Farm Experience
- 5 included attractions/experiences
- Any international flights to Queenstown and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New Zealand Panorama tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 132 today.
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New Zealand Panorama tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 July 2022, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
New Zealand Panorama tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Zealand Panorama tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.