- duration hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jump Australasia's Highest Bungy, 134m
- Experience 8.5 seconds of freefall
- Enjoy the beautiful Nevis River
Experience the highest Bungy in Australasia with its 134m Bungy Jump above the stark beauty of the Nevis River in Queenstown.
Set an epic 134m above the stark beauty of the Nevis River, the highest Bungy in Australasia is a once in a lifetime experience. Located 45mins from Queenstown, we drive you out to the Bungy Site in our 4x4 buses, the drive alone is spectacular!
The Nevis Bungy is not for the faint of heart but if you conquer it – and you know you can – you’ll have earned the right to really tell people what to do in Queenstown, New Zealand.
- 134m jungy jump
- Jumper certificate
- Jumper t-shirt
- Professional photos & videos (available for purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 17 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Nevis Highest Bungy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nevis Highest Bungy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Departure: check-in is 30mins before departure time.
Weight: Min 45kg - Max 127kg
Clothing Requirements: ALL visitors to site must wear covered footwear. Please dress appropriately for the weather. In winter the Nevis can experience cooler conditions than in Queenstown.