Looking for available travel experts
Queen Elizabeth National Park Wildlife safaris Tours 2018/2019
9 Wildlife safaris Tours
- Mountain Gorilla tracking.
- Search for tree-climbing lions.
- Chimpanzee tracking.
From US$ 1,770 5 days View Tour
- Chimp tracking at Kibale.
- Come face to face with gorillas in Bwindi.
- Spot the hippos on the Kazinga channel boat ride.
- Have the experience of a lifetime Gorilla trekking in Bwindi.
- Go game driving and search for the famous tree-climbing lions.
- Experience a unique viewpoint on a hot air balloon safari.
- Experience a one-on-one encounter with the endangered Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi forest.
- Spend a day tracking chimpanzees and watching them in their natural habitat.
- Spot animals and birds on the boat cruise safari.
- Take a hot-air balloon safari.
- Spot wildlife on horseback.
- Enjoy a boat ride safari.
- Spot wildlife on game drives and boat rides.
- Experience chimpanzee tracking.
- Hike to the top of Murchison Falls.
- Gifted by nature with scenery, wildlife, primates, birds like no other African country.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park a haven of Gorilla Tracking.
- Kidepo Valley NP offers breathtaking savannah landscapes, which end in rugged horizon.
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Track wild chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- Spot mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results