- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy fascinating game drive into the wild
- Check out unique wildlife scenes from an exciting boat safari
- Stand on the Equator line, a moment worth capturing on your cameras
Set against the backdrop of the jagged Ruwenzori mountains, the park’s magnificent vistas include dozens of enormous craters that have been dramatically carved into rolling green hills, offering panoramic views of the Kazinga channel lined with hippos, buffalos and elephants, and the endless Ishasha plains whose fig trees hide lions that ready to pounce on herds of unsuspecting Uganda kob.
Apart from its outstanding wildlife attractions, Queen Elizabeth National Park has a fascinating cultural history. There are so many opportunities for visitors to meet local communities and enjoy storytelling, dance, music and more. The park was founded in 1952 as Kazinga National Park and renamed two years later to commemorate a visit by Queen Elizabeth II.
Day 1: Drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 2: Queen Elizabeth National Park, Game Drive to See Lions
- Park fees
- All accommodation
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Save US$ 13+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSuitable for ages 12 and older