- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Starts/Ends Quebec City, Canada/ Toronto, Canada
- Explore Hopewell Rocks, Cape Enrage, Fundy Trail, Coastal Hikes and Rocky Beaches
- Enjoy adventure activities like rockclimbing in a massive canyon
- Discover several Canadian national parks and whale watch in our national marine park
- Wander the streets of Montreal, Quebec City & Halifax
Explore the Gaspesie, the Bay of Fundy, Cabot Trail and Prince Edward Island. Wander the streets of Montreal, Quebec City, Halifax and Charlottetown and lots more!
Key things to know about our trips:
Spectacular Canadian road trips filled with our favourite destinations.
Ample time in each place – enjoy 2-3 nights in most locations.
All the essentials are set up for you, but you have the flexibility to do what you enjoy.
Genuine, awesome experiences are what we care about. We don't sell or waste your time.
Canadian-style accommodation including rustic lodges and hostels.
Access to many of our amazing national and provincial parks.
Comfortable travel – a vehicle that you can stretch out in.
Adventure activities – including rafting, zip-lining, rock climbing / via ferrata. We only recommend the great ones.
Designed by Canadians that have experienced all this and more first hand.
Day 1: Quebec City arrival
Day 2: Tadoussac, Quebec
Day 3: Tadoussac, Quebec
Day 4: Bay of Fundy (Fredericton, Alma, St Martins)
Day 5: Bay of Fundy (Fredericton, Alma, St Martins)
Day 6: Bay of Fundy (Fredericton, Alma, St Martins)
Day 7: Halifax and around
Day 8: Halifax and around
Day 9: Halifax and around
Day 10: Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Island (Nova Scotia)
Day 11: Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Island (Nova Scotia)
Day 12: Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Island (Nova Scotia)
Day 13: Prince Edward Island, Canada
Day 14: Prince Edward Island, Canada
Day 15: Prince Edward Island, Canada
Day 16: Gaspesie, Sainte Anne des Monts, Quebec
Day 17: Gaspesie, Sainte Anne des Monts, Quebec
Day 18: Gaspesie, Sainte Anne des Monts, Quebec
Day 19: Montreal, Quebec
Day 20: Montreal, Quebec
Day 21: Toronto, Ontario
- Trip leader / driver-guide
- Pre-reserved accommodations. You have the option to prepay for your accommodation in the add-on
- Day trips to national parks, natural wonders, huge waterfalls
- Transportation throughout the trip
- Breakfasts included at our accommodations (8+ Big One, 3+ Central, 5+ Maritimes)
- Ferry and highway tolls between Nova Scotia and PEI included in Local Fees pre-pay
- Local Fees
- Accommodation (see the pre-pay option)
- Activities add-on (eg rafting, Via Ferrata) can be prepaid when signing up before trip departure. For some, you can pay on arrival.
- Local entrance fees: Each passenger is required to pay a stipend to cover entrance fees (to national parks and similar locations that we visit during day trips). Can be prepaid here or separately.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAge: 18-39 only.