- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 900 meters
- Trek difficulty Hard
- Spend 5days trekking in Torres del Paine National Park
- Enjoy a 4 day wilderness trek on Dientes de Navarino Circuit
- Boat ride along the Grey Glacier
- Flight with a twinengined TwinOtter over the Darwin Mountain Range
“Terra Australis Incognito” or “unknown land of the South” is how the very first sailors and discoverers called this mystic landscape on the edge of the world. Today it still exudes its fabulous and mysterious atmosphere of these times – just one reason why this secluded area is so incredibly attractive to the real adventurers.
Our fantastic adventure tour takes you to two of the most extraordinary places on this planet that amaze even experienced trekkers. First, heading for the famous "W"-Hike in the Torres del Paine National Park to reach the vast Southern Patagonian Ice field. After this awesome experience, spend unforgettable days on the "Dientes de Navarino Circuit" in the wild interior of Isla Navarino on the mythic Tierra del Fuego. During your various trekking tours, you will camp next to sub-Antarctic rainforests, snow-capped mountains, and turquoise green lagoons.
This is definitely an outstanding adventure for all trekkers who are looking for a unique trekking experience!
Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. They just brought back all the wonderful memories of our hiking trip to Patagonia. You and Christian had done an absolutely wonderful job organizing the trip for us. And your carefulness and thoughtfulness for all the little details for everyone in the group was just amazing. You made our trip so smoothly and so enjoyable. I have recommend Moser Active Adventures highly to many of my friends who expressed interests in going to Patagonia.
We would definitely get in touch with you if we are planning another trip to northern Chile. Best wishes to you and Christian!”
I'll like to thank you for the Patagonia hikes. It is most scenic area of all the hikes that I have done before. Izabela and Vera are the best guides we had. They are the best team together. I enjoyed the trip very much. I plan to go back there with my family and other friends in the future.”
Day 1: Arrival in Punta Arenas
Day 2: Puerto Natales
Day 3: Torres del Paine NP - Torres del Paine Granite Needles
Day 4: Trek to Los Cuernos
Day 5: Trek to the French Valley
Day 6: Trek to the Grey Glacier
Day 7: Boat Ride Lago Grey - Puerto Natales
Day 8: Puerto Natales
Day 9: Punta Arenas
Day 10: Puerto Williams - Tierra del Fuego
Day 11: Dientes de Navarino Trek - Laguna del Salto
Day 12: Dientes de Navarino Trek - Laguna Escondida
Day 13: Dientes de Navarino Trek - Laguna Martillo
Day 14: Dientes de Navarino Trek - Puerto Williams
Day 15: Return flight to Punta Arenas
Day 16: Airport drop-off
- Porters carry the expedition tents and cooking equipment on all trekking days
- Accommodation in Torres del Paine National Park and Isla Navarino: 7 nights in roomy, high quality expedition tents (twin sharing)
- Accommodation in Punta Arenas: 3 nights in a hotel in double room with private bathroom
- Accommodation in Puerto Natales and Puerto Williams: 5 nights in guesthouses in double rooms with private bathroom
- Meals: 15 x breakfast, 8 x box lunch, 9 x dinner
- Local bilingual english/spanish speaking certified Trekking-Guide (Day 2 - 15)
- Transport: all public and private transfers as per detailed itinerary
- Boat ride on the 7th day
- Domestic flight Punta Arenas-Puerto Williams and Puerto Williams-Punta Arenas (alternative: boat ride to Ushuaia)
- Entry fee to the Torres del Paine National Park
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Emergency equipment: including a first-aid kit and satellite phone / VHF-equipment
- Single supplement
- International and domestic airfare and airport charges - except the flights to/from Puerto Williams
- Excess luggage fees
- Mandatory travel insurance
- Not appointed meals and beverages
- Optional trips
- Sleeping bag and camping mat
- Save +US$ 133 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Note on the trekking: Very good physical fitness and team spirit are necessary requirements for this tour. You should be able to walk long distances (4 to 9 hours a day) on muddy, rocky and sometimes snowy trails carrying your own backpack of 50-60l (10-12kg). Your personal items, camping mat, and sleeping bag, as well as some meals for the trekking days, have to be carried by yourself. Porters carry all the tents and cooking equipment, and also set-up the camping. Torres del Paine NP: In every campsite, you will find toilets, showers, and a Refugio. The luggage that is not required throughout the trekking days can be stored in the guesthouse in Puerto Natales. Isla Navarino: Special comforts like dinning-/cooking-tent, showers and toilets should not be expected on the Isla Navarino Trek. The luggage that is not required throughout the trekking days can be stored in the guesthouse in Puerto Williams.