- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 900 meters
- Spend 5days trekking in Torres del Paine National Park
- Enjoy a 4 day wilderness trek on Dientes de Navarino Circuit
- Boat ride along the Grey Glacier
- Flight with a twinengined TwinOtter over the Darwin Mountain Range
“Terra Australis Incognito” or “unknown land of the South” is how the very first sailors and discoverers called this mystic landscape on the edge of the world. Today it still exudes its fabulous and mysterious atmosphere of these times – just one reason why this secluded area is so incredibly attractive to the real adventurers.
Our fantastic adventure tour takes you to two of the most extraordinary places on this planet that amaze even experienced trekkers. First, heading for the famous "W"-Hike in the Torres del Paine National Park to reach the vast Southern Patagonian Ice field. After this awesome experience, spend unforgettable days on the "Dientes de Navarino Circuit" in the wild interior of Isla Navarino on the mythic Tierra del Fuego. During your various trekking tours, you will camp next to sub-Antarctic rainforests, snow-capped mountains, and turquoise green lagoons.
This is definitely an outstanding adventure for all trekkers who are looking for a unique trekking experience!
Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. They just brought back all the wonderful memories of our hiking trip to Patagonia. You and Christian had done an absolutely wonderful job organizing the trip for us. And your carefulness and thoughtfulness for all the little details for everyone in the group was just amazing. You made our trip so smoothly and so enjoyable. I have recommend Moser Active Adventures highly to many of my friends who expressed interests in going to Patagonia.
We would definitely get in touch with you if we are planning another trip to northern Chile. Best wishes to you and Christian!”
From the minute I first contacted Moser Active about this trip, I knew you were who I wanted to entrust with organizing my trip. You were the only company out of many not only willing to guarantee a trip for a solo traveler at a reasonable price, but also willing to customize the trip around my exact travel dates. From then on, every question/concern I had was quickly answered; I was never left waiting or wondering. I am very happy with my choice, and will cherish these memories forever. Thank you THANK YOU for a fantastic adventure!!”
just arrived, greeted, experienced some together and then she is over again, our time with you and Christian. We would like to sincerely thank you for the great organization of this fantastic journey. Everything went so smoothly and we felt very comfortable in your "care". You can tell that you are doing your job with body and soul. We have experienced a lot of exciting and interesting things and the nature here in Patagonia fascinated us completely. We take tons of memories with us to Chile and also to you and Christian. Now we are looking forward to the days in Argentina and know already, everything will be perfectly organized!”
Day 1: Arrival in Punta Arenas
Day 2: Puerto Natales
Day 3: Torres del Paine NP - Torres del Paine Granite Needles
Day 4: Trek to Los Cuernos
Day 5: Trek to the French Valley
Day 6: Trek to the Grey Glacier
Day 7: Boat Ride Lago Grey - Puerto Natales
Day 8: Puerto Natales
Day 9: Punta Arenas
Day 10: Puerto Williams - Tierra del Fuego
Day 11: Dientes de Navarino Trek - Laguna del Salto
Day 12: Dientes de Navarino Trek - Laguna Escondida
Day 13: Dientes de Navarino Trek - Laguna Martillo
Day 14: Dientes de Navarino Trek - Puerto Williams
Day 15: Return flight to Punta Arenas
Day 16: Airport drop-off
- Porters carry the expedition tents and cooking equipment on all trekking days
- Accommodation in Torres del Paine National Park and Isla Navarino: 7 nights in roomy, high quality expedition tents (twin sharing)
- Accommodation in Punta Arenas: 3 nights in a hotel in double room with private bathroom
- Accommodation in Puerto Natales and Puerto Williams: 5 nights in guesthouses in double rooms with private bathroom
- Meals: 15 x breakfast, 8 x box lunch, 9 x dinner
- Local bilingual english/spanish speaking certified Trekking-Guide (Day 2-7 and 10-14)
- Transport: all public and private transfers as per detailed itinerary
- Boat ride on the 7th day
- Domestic flight Punta Arenas-Puerto Williams and Puerto Williams-Punta Arenas (alternative: boat ride to Ushuaia)
- Entry fee to the Torres del Paine National Park
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Emergency equipment: including a first-aid kit and satellite phone / VHF-equipment
- Single supplement
- International and domestic airfare and airport charges - except the flights to/from Puerto Williams
- Excess luggage fees
- Mandatory travel insurance
- Not appointed meals and beverages
- Optional trips, e.g. half day kayak-tour on the Grey Lake on Day 6 (appr. $120 USD p.p.)
- Sleeping bag and camping mat
- Tour guide on the days of transfer
- Earn US$ 143+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe group size for this trip has a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12. Individual and/or private tours/departure dates are available on request. The offered departure dates include the possibility of booking other people. Best season: from November to March Note on the trekking: Very good physical fitness and team spirit are necessary requirements for this tour. You should be able to walk long distances (4 to 9 hours a day) on muddy, rocky and sometimes snowy trails carrying your own backpack of 5060l (1012kg). Your personal items, camping mat, and sleeping bag, as well as some meals for the trekking days, have to be carried by yourself. Porters carry all the tents and cooking equipment, and also setup the camping. Torres del Paine NP: In every campsite, you will find toilets, showers, and a Refugio. The luggage that is not required throughout the trekking days can be stored in the guesthouse in Puerto Natales. Isla Navarino: Special comforts like dinning/cookingtent, showers and toilets should not be expected on the Isla Navarino Trek. The luggage that is not required throughout the trekking days can be stored in the guesthouse in Puerto Williams.