- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Patagonia is every nature lovers dream destination. Spread across two countries, the sheer size and wilderness of the rugged landscape will make you feel on top of the world. Starting your adventure in Punta Arenas, explore the highlights of this stunning region as you camp in and explore the depths of Torres del Paine National Park, visit Los Glaciares National Park and enjoy a Perito Moreno Glacier tour. Witness gushing waterfalls, hear giant shards of ice crash to the ground below and witness some of the most unspoiled views in the world. The raw beauty of Patagonia will be sure to leave you in awe.
Day 1: Arrive Punta Arenas
Day 2: Punta Arenas & Penguin Excursion
Day 3: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 4: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 5: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 6: El Calafate
Day 7: El Calafate & Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 8: El Chalten
Day 9: El Chalten & Los Glaciares National Park
Day 10: Depart El Chalten
- 4 night(s) in hotels, 3 night(s) camping, 2 night(s) in hostels
- 9 Breakfast(s), 4 Lunch(es), 3 Dinner(s)
- Private Vehicle, Boat, Overland Truck, Foot
- Penguin excursion to Isla Magdalena
- Torres Del Paine National Park Entrance & Guided Walks
- Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
- Los Glaciares National Park Entrance & Guided Walks
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 42+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Patagonia Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 25 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Patagonia Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Patagonia Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.