- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 1250 meters
- Trek the Torres del Paine full circuit , one of the world's top 10 trekking circuits
- Famous Cerro Torre & Monte Fitz Roy Trek
- Visit the huge Perito Moreno Glacier
- Discover the Patagonian wildlife, including the pampa, gauchos & condors
Patagonia is an impressively wide and wind-burnt region with fantastic pastel pasture lands, mountains of steeply rugged rock and icy glaciers. It is definitely the “El Dorado“ for every adventurer, hiker and nature lover. Who hasn’t heard of the desired destinations Torres del Paine, Monte Fitz Roy or the Perito Moreno Glacier?
On this unforgettable trekking trip, you will hike the full circuit of the amazing Torres del Paine National Park. Admire hardy tailored mountains that are formed by the movement of glacier tongues. Discover the emerald green-colored lakes, Magellan forests of beech trees and the perpetual ice of this inspiring world heritage site. Meet hardworking gauchos who call the wind branded steppe their home. Watch vigorous Guanacos fighting for their territories while the condor majestically hovers above your heads. After having faced the mystic Torres del Paine granite towers, the trail leads you to the huge Perito Moreno Glacier. Revel in the scenic views on your trip to the landmark of Patagonia, Monte Fitz Roy, and the legendary Cerro Torre.
We have such wonderful memories from our Patagonia adventure!”
Day 1: Arrival in Punta Arenas
Day 2: Puerto Natales
Day 3: Torres del Paine National Park - Trek to Camp Seron
Day 4: Trek to Camp Dickson
Day 5: Trek to Camp Perros
Day 6: Trek Paso John Gardner - Camp Grey
Day 7: Optional Kayak Tour - Trek to Camp Paine Grande
Day 8: Trek Paine Grande - Cuernos - Camp Central
Day 9: Trek to the Torres del Paine Towers - Puerto Natales
Day 10: Puerto Natales - El Calafate
Day 11: El Calafate - El Chaltén - Cerro Torre Trek
Day 12: El Chaltén - Optional trips
Day 13: Trek to Laguna de los tres - Monte Fitz Roy Trek
Day 14: El Chaltén - El Calafate - Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 15: El Calafate - Puerto Natales
Day 16: Airport Drop-Off
- Accommodation in Torres del Paine National Park: 6 nights in roomy, high quality 2-person-expedition-tents
- Local Porters carry personal belongings (5 kg per person) and the expedition tents on all trekking days throughout the Torres del Paine "O" Circuit
- Accommodation in the cities: 9 nights in hotels or guesthouse in double room with private bathroom
- Meals: 15 X breakfast, 8 X box lunch, 6 X dinner
- Local English/Spanish speaking certified trekking guide at Torres del Paine
- Local English/Spanish speaking trekking guide El Chaltén and during the excursion to the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Transport: all public and private transfers as per detailed itinerary
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Entry fees/admission to all National Parks
- Boat ride across the Argentino Lake
- Emergency equipment: including a first-aid kit and satellite phone / VHF-equipment
- Single supplement
- International and domestic airfare and airport charges
- Not appointed meals and beverages
- Optional trips, e.g. kayak-excursion on Lago Grey (120 USD p.person) or excursions on Day 12
- Tips/gratuity, local payments
- Mandatory travel insurance
- Sleeping bag and camping mat
- Earn US$ 143+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe group size for this trip has a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12. Individual and/or private tours/departure dates are available on request. The offered departure dates include the possibility of booking other people. Best season: from November to March Trip profile: Excellent physical fitness and team spirit are necessary requirements for this tour. Furthermore, you should be able to walk with your daypack (810 kg / 1722 lbs) long distances (once to 10 hours a day) with some strenuous ascents and descents. Differences in elevation from 250 m to 1,300 m per day (from 820 ft to 4,265 ft). The equipment for your belongings must be carried by yourself throughout the duration of the trip day. Logistics of luggage during the trek in Torres del Paine National Park: PORTERS FOR PERSONAL BELONGINGS & CAMPING GEAR ARE INCLUDED IN THE TRIP PRICE. NO EXTRA COSTS FOR PORTERS! Furthermore, porter service includes carrying the expedition tents and setting up camp. During the trekking days you need to carry just your own daybackpack (approx.810 kg / 1722 lbs). We would recommend at least a 35/40 litre daypack, better 45/50 litre. Your daybackpack should include: rain coat, rain trousers, fleece or light down jacket, trekking poles, gloves, cap, camera, lunch and water for the day (and also gear for good weather conditions!). The rest of the luggage, which you need for the hiking days, will be carried by porters in a 30liter waterproof kitbag. We provide a 30liter waterproof kitbag for each of you ("Sealline Dry Bag"). Each participant will be able to put the following items in their 30l waterproof kitbag: your personal items such as your sleeping bag and camping mat (approx. 2,5kg / 5.5lbs for the sleeping bag/mat and 2,5kg / 5.5lbs for personal belongings like vanity bag, toiletries, extraset of clothes). The bag's weight should not exceed 5 kg / 11lbs. The rest of your luggage, which you do not need on the 7 days trekking tour, stays locked at your hotel in Puerto Natales. During our trip in the Torres del Paine National Park you will spend 6 nights in roomy, high quality 2personexpeditiontents. For single tents we use DoiteHimalayatents. All campsites are equipped with toilets, showers and Refugios (Mountain huts/Lodges). Breakfast and dinner are served in the dining rooms of the Refugios/mountain huts which are always close to the camp sites.