- Bird watching
- Local boat rides
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Starts/Ends Punta Arenas, Chile
- See the biggest penguin colony in Magallanes
- Sail around the Strait of Magellan
- Walk among colonies of penguins numbering thousands
Enjoy a 2-hour boat ride starting from around 7:30 am and see colonies of Magellanic penguins, which usually number more than 60,000 couples. With a bit of luck and good timing, you might also be able to see colonies of sea lions and Austral dolphins as well (we do not guarantee this, though). Dock your boat on the island and try finding your way through thousands of penguins that cover the entire area. Stay on the island for approximately one hour before returning to your accommodation in either of the two cities.
- Boat tickets
- An excursion guide
- National park tickets
- Group transport
- Puerto Natales transfer upto 2
- Puerto Natales transfer upto 5
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary or the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
I am on a cruise that docks at 6 am and leaves again at 6 pm. How far are you from the cruise terminal and how easy is it to get to you for the half-day tour?
From the cruise terminal, the tour operator is about 20 minutes away. If the tour is available and the cruise opens the door early in the morning, then it is perfect! The operator can provide you with transfer services from and to the cruise terminal. Additional charges for the transfer service depends on the number of people. Please let us know if this is your preference.