- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the historic Chilean town of Puntas Arenas – a second South American gateway to the Great White Continent and future home to the International Antarctic Center.
- On Intrepid’s comfortable and wellequipped Ocean Endeavour, learn a thing or two about your upcoming explorations with a series of lectures and workshops presented by photographers, marine biologists and glaciologists.
- Zodiac excursions open up exploration opportunities in Antarctica’s glacial waters, icy coves and wildliferich shores. Get on board with a number of trips scheduled during your Antarctic expedition.
- Antarctica’s wildlife is varied, unique and undeniably incredible. Penguins, seals, whales, albatross – your expedition crew will curate your adventure to ensure you’ve got the best chance of multiple sightings.
Cruise to the Antarctic Peninsula on an 11-day polar expedition from the southern shores of Chile’s Puntas Arenas. Taking on the Magellan Strait and the mighty Drake Passage, jump aboard Intrepid’s Ocean Endeavour in search of rare bird and marine life, jagged icebergs and mountainous landscapes like no other. Travel with experts who will present a comprehensive lecture program, head on extraordinary Zodiac shore landings and take advantage of onboard comforts after a day of exploring. If you thought the remote reaches of Antarctica were out of reach, think again.
Punta Arenas – Embarkation Day
Drake Passage – Antarctic Peninsula
Ushuaia – Disembarkation Day
- 1 night comfortable hotel, 9 nights expedition cruise ship
- 10 Breakfast, 8 Lunch, 9 Dinner
- Expedition cruise ship , zodiac
- Any international flights to Punta Arenas and from Ushuaia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Antarctica from Punta Arenas tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 203+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Antarctica from Punta Arenas tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 04 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Antarctica from Punta Arenas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Antarctica from Punta Arenas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.