- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Begin your adventure in the historic centre of Puntas Arenas, the star of Chile’s southern shores and future home to the International Antarctic Center – this is the ideal gateway to Antarctica.
- Attend insightful presentations and lectures, delivered on board the Ocean Endeavour by Antarctic experts including marine biologists, glaciologists and historians.
- Discover the rich and varied wildlife of the Antarctic region, carefully monitored by your expedition crew to ensure multiple sightings. You could spot gentoo penguins, leopard seals, whales and more!
- Experience the Antarctic Peninsula up close with a series of scheduled Zodiac boat excursions to extraordinary icebergs, wildliferich shores and crisp blue waters.
Cruise to Antarctica on an 11-day expedition in search of incredible marine and bird life and rugged, icy terrain. Departing from historic Puntas Arenas in Chile’s deep south, traverse the Magellan Strait towards the Drake Passage and onwards to the Antarctic Peninsula’s wildlife-rich western shores. With marine biologists and environmental experts presenting onboard lectures, as well as the comforts of a fully equipped expedition vessel, visiting the incredible Antarctic has never been so relaxing. Take the plunge on a once-in-a-lifetime exploration to the wild and remote south.
Punta Arenas – Embarkation Day
Drake Passage – Antarctic Peninsula
Ushuaia – Disembarkation Day
- 1 night comfort hotel, 9 night expedition cruise ship
- 10 Breakfast, 8 Lunch, 9 Dinner
- Expedition cruise ship , zodiac
- Any international flights to Punta Arenas and from Ushuaia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Antarctica from Punta Arenas tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 203+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Antarctica from Punta Arenas tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 28 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Antarctica from Punta Arenas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Antarctica from Punta Arenas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.