- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- Enjoy the festive and colourful city of Puno.
- Cruise on famed Lake Titicaca.
- Explore the floating reed islands of the Uros people
Lake Titicaca is not only the largest lake in South America, it's also overflowing with culture and history. Sitting at 3838m above sea level, this is the highest navigable lake in the world. Spend a full day on the lake and meet its most famous residents—the Uros people, who live on floating, man-made islands made of reeds collected from the lake. Enjoy the breathtaking views from the lunch spot at the top of Taquile Island before browsing through the handwoven textiles at a local weaving cooperative.
Day 1: Puno
Day 2: Puno
Day 3: Puno
- Upgraded hotels (2 nts).
2 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD100-130 for meals not included.
- Car, private van, boat, walking.
- Local guides.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Full day guided boat tour of Uros and Taquile islands on Lake Titicaca
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Puno are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Puno & Lake Titicaca Independent Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 11 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Puno & Lake Titicaca Independent Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Puno & Lake Titicaca Independent Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Puno & Lake Titicaca Independent Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 2 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.