- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- Immerse yourself in local culture at a Lake Titicaca homestay.
- Explore the reed islands of the Uros people.
- Enjoy stunning lake views by boat
Get ready to see what local life is like outside of Peru's well-known cities. Relax on the pristine waters of Lake Titicaca and immerse yourself in rural Indigenous culture. Explore the village, get to know your hosts, and peek through a window into a culture that is unique and fascinating.
Day 1: Puno
Day 2: Puno/Lake Titicaca
Day 3: Lake Titicaca/Puno
Day 4: Puno
- Hotels (2 nts), homestay (1 nt).
1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD110-145 for meals not included.
- Private van, boat.
- Local guides.
- Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour
- Taquile Islands visit
- Puno stay
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Puno are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Lake Titicaca Homestay Independent Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 12 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lake Titicaca Homestay Independent Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Lake Titicaca Homestay Independent Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lake Titicaca Homestay Independent Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 2 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.