- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the islands of South America's largest freshwater lake with local guide
- Discover the ingenious floating islands that were handbuilt by the indigenous Uru locals of Lake Titicaca
- Spend the night with a local family on an island homestay – an incredible way to get to know a people and their culture
- Experience the traditional culture of the Taquilenos and browse their beautiful handwoven apparel
Sail close to the clouds on Lake Titicaca and meet the descendants of ancient civilisations that inhabit its islands. Feel the spongy reeds of the 'floating' Uros islands beneath your feet, learn about unique local cultures and customs at a homestay, and relish the vistas over seemingly infinite waters from the brilliant Taquile Island. This is the world’s highest navigable lake, sitting at a soaring 3,812 m above sea level. On this unique and inspiring trip, encounter the fascinating people and beautiful locations that characterise this evocative place.
Puno / Lake Titicaca
- Homestay (1 night)
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Boat , Minibus
- English speaking guide
- Lake Titicaca boat trip and Uros Island
- Taquile Island visit
- Any international flights to/from Puno are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Lake Titicaca Homestay tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lake Titicaca Homestay tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 86 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 14 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Lake Titicaca Homestay tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lake Titicaca Homestay tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers