- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cruise the world’s highest navigable lake on a beautiful catamaran
- Visit Isla del Sol, the legendary birthplace of the Inca Empire
- Educate yourself during visits to local cultural centres
Immerse yourself in the rich cultural history of the Lake Titicaca region during a two-day catamaran journey on the highest navigable lake on the planet, visiting cultural centres, pristine villages, and the legendary birthplace of the Inca Empire, the Isla del Sol.
Day 1: Puno - Lake Titicaca, Bolivia
Day 2: Lake Titicaca - La Paz, Bolivia
- 1 night catamaran lake view cabin
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Van & Catamaran
- All transfers & catamaran tour
- Lake Titicaca adventure
- Puno and La Paz accommodation
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lake Titicaca Catamaran 2D/1N (Puno to La Paz) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lake Titicaca Catamaran 2D/1N (Puno to La Paz) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lake Titicaca Catamaran 2D/1N (Puno to La Paz) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please keep in mind that in some cases there are few passengers booked for this tour, and as such, it may be run as a private tour instead of a small group.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols