- duration 6 days
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike one of the most famous treks in Patagonia: the Torres del Paine WTrek
- Experience the Torres del Paine granite towers, French valley and Grey Glacier lookout
- Immerse yourself in a world of granite and ice, and watch the gliding flight of the condor
- Meet Chilean Gauchos riding through the vast Patagonian Pampa
If you're trying to decide between the W and the O, do the O. You won't be disappointed.”
I would like to thank you again for the unforgettable days on the Isla Navarino. The trek has everything you could ask for: deep snow hiking, steep climbs, sunny hours, one or two climbs on the rock, beautiful views and views of the incomparable nature of Tierra del Fuego and pictures that I remember all my life will. The days were quite challenging and not every ascent or descent a breeze, but that's why I could take a lot for me and my career and that's what made the trek so special. I'm proud of myself, incredibly thankful for you and your devoted care. From the transfers, the schedules and the food - everything was thought, with you I would every time again in the 'wilderness' pull. I hope, You meet again - be it privately or again on a mountain somewhere in the Pampa. Thank you for everything and all the best for the future.”
Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures. They just brought back all the wonderful memories of our hiking trip to Patagonia. You and Christian had done an absolutely wonderful job organizing the trip for us. And your carefulness and thoughtfulness for all the little details for everyone in the group was just amazing. You made our trip so smoothly and so enjoyable. I have recommend Moser Active Adventures highly to many of my friends who expressed interests in going to Patagonia.
We would definitely get in touch with you if we are planning another trip to northern Chile. Best wishes to you and Christian!”
Day 1: Arrival in Puerto Natales
Day 2: Hike to the Torres del Paine Lookout
Day 3: Hike along Nordenskjöld Lake to Los Cuernos
Day 4: Hike to the French Valley Lookout
Day 5: Hike to the Grey Glacier Lookout
Day 6: Puerto Natales
- Meals as per itinerary: 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
- Accommodations: 3 nights in refugios with shared bedrooms and shared bathrooms, 2 nights in guesthouses in double rooms with private bathroom
- Local English / Spanish speaking certified trekking guide for Torres del Paine from days 2 to 5
- 4 guided hikes
- Bus station pick up & drop off
- Transport: public transfers in and out of Torres del Paine NP
- Boat ride / Catamaran Pehoe Lake
- Emergency equipment: including a first-aid kit and VHF-equipment
- Entry fee to the Torres del Paine National Park
- Single supplement
- Private transfer in/out of NP
- Airport pick up & drop off (except from/to Puerto Natales airport)
- Meals and beverages not indicated on the itinerary
- Private transfer in and out of Torres del Paine National Park (can be added as an add-on if desired)
- International and domestic airfare and airport charges
- Tips, optional trips, local payments
- Travel insurance. It is mandatory and must be purchased prior to the start of the trip.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe group size for this trip has a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12. Individual and/or private tours/departure dates are available on request. The offered departure dates include the possibility of booking other people. Best season: from October to April Good physical fitness is necessary for the successful completion of this tour. Clients should be able to walk with a daypack (40 to 50 liter) up to 6–8 hours a day with some strenuous ascents and descents. Your personal items must be carried by you (rain gear, fleece or light down jacket, trekking poles, gloves, cap, camera, lunch, and water for the day; in Torres del Paine in addition vanity bag, extra set of clothes). All the rest of your luggage, which you do not need on the Torres del Paine Hike, will stay locked at your guesthouse in Puerto Natales. Please note: There are no single or double rooms in the refugios/lodges of Torres del Paine National Park. If the lodges (refugios) are fully booked, you will spend the night in 2persontents, rented from the refugio; sleeping bag and camping mat are included.