- duration 9 days
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 1250 meters
- Experience one of the world's top 10 trekking circuits
- Dive into a world of eternal ice fields, granite spires & alpine lakes
- Overnight in spectacular campsites surrounded by superb mountain scenery
- Look for iconic species such as guanacos, pumas & condors
Admire the peerless gleaming glaciers and hardy tailored mountains formed by the movement of glacier tongues. Hike along emerald-green shining lakes and massive ice fields until you finally reach the famous granite towers - Torres del Paine. The National Park obtained its name from these three imposing rocky needles, and they are a sight to behold. Watch the wonderful Patagonian sunset and admire the enclosing mountains turn an incomparable red. Sleep under the “Southern Cross” and drink mate-tea with the local porters.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
If you're trying to decide between the W and the O, do the O. You won't be disappointed.”
From the minute I first contacted Moser Active about this trip, I knew you were who I wanted to entrust with organizing my trip. You were the only company out of many not only willing to guarantee a trip for a solo traveler at a reasonable price, but also willing to customize the trip around my exact travel dates. From then on, every question/concern I had was quickly answered; I was never left waiting or wondering. I am very happy with my choice, and will cherish these memories forever. Thank you THANK YOU for a fantastic adventure!!”
Day 1: Arrival to Puerto Natales
Day 2: Torres del Paine National Park - Trek to Camp Seron
Day 3: Trek to Camp Dickson
Day 4: Trek to Camp Perros
Day 5: Trek Paso John Gardner - Camp Grey
Day 6: Optional Kayak Tour - Trek to Camp Paine Grande
Day 7: Trek Paine Grande - Cuernos - Camp Central
Day 8: Trek to the Torres del Paine Towers - Puerto Natales
Day 9: Drop-Off
- Local Porters carry personal belongings (5 kg per person) and the expedition tents on all trekking days throughout the Torres del Paine "O" Circuit
- Accommodation in Torres del Paine National Park: 6 nights in roomy, high quality 2-person-expedition-tents
- Accommodation in Puerto Natales: 2 nights in a guesthouse in a double room with private bathroom
- Meals: 8 breakfasts, 6 box lunches, 6 dinners
- Local bilingual english/spanish speaking certified trekking guide (day 2 - 8)
- Transport: all private transfers as per detailed itinerary
- Entry fees to Torres del Paine National Park
- Emergency equipment: including a first-aid kit and satellite phone / VHF-equipment
- Single Supplement
- International and domestic airfare and airport charges
- Not appointed meals and beverages
- Airport pick up & drop off (except from/to Puerto Natales Airport)
- Optional trips, e.g. kayak-excursion on Lago Grey
- Mandatory travel insurance
- Sleeping bag and camping mat
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe group size for this trip has a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 12. Individual and/or private tours/departure dates are available on request. The offered departure dates include the possibility of booking other people. Best season: from November to March Trip profile: Excellent physical fitness and team spirit are necessary requirements for this tour. Furthermore, you should be able to walk with your daypack (810 kg / 1722 lbs) long distances (once to 10 hours a day) with some strenuous ascents and descents. Differences in elevation from 250 m to 1,300 m per day (from 820 ft to 4,265 ft). The equipment for your belongings must be carried by yourself throughout the duration of the trip day. Logistics of luggage during the trek in Torres del Paine National Park: PORTERS FOR PERSONAL BELONGINGS & CAMPING GEAR ARE INCLUDED IN THE TRIP PRICE. NO EXTRA COSTS FOR PORTERS! Furthermore, porter service includes carrying the expedition tents and setting up camp. During the trekking days you need to carry just your own daybackpack (approx.810 kg / 1722 lbs). We would recommend at least a 35/40 litre daypack, better 45/50 litre. Your daybackpack should include: rain coat, rain trousers, fleece or light down jacket, trekking poles, gloves, cap, camera, lunch and water for the day (and also gear for good weather conditions!). The rest of the luggage, which you need for the hiking days, will be carried by porters in a 30liter waterproof kitbag. We provide a 30liter waterproof kitbag for each of you ("Sealline Dry Bag"). Each participant will be able to put the following items in their 30l waterproof kitbag: your personal items such as your sleeping bag and camping mat (approx. 2,5kg / 5.5lbs for the sleeping bag/mat and 2,5kg / 5.5lbs for personal belongings like vanity bag, toiletries, extraset of clothes). The bag's weight should not exceed 5 kg / 11lbs. The rest of your luggage, which you do not need on the 7 days trekking tour, stays locked at your hotel in Puerto Natales. During our trip in the Torres del Paine National Park you will spend 6 nights in roomy, high quality 2personexpeditiontents. For single tents we use DoiteHimalayatents. All campsites are equipped with toilets, showers and Refugios (Mountain huts/Lodges). Breakfast and dinner are served in the dining rooms of the Refugios/mountain huts which are always close to the camp sites.