- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a panoramic view from the Nordenskjöl lookout point
- Hike around the stunning Grey Glacier and Grey Lake
- Stop at the marvellous waterfall, Salto Grande
Take a day trip to the stunning Torres del Paine National Park for breathtaking views of monumental peaks towering over glacier lakes and rocky moraines. Visit the highlights of the park in a shared minivan to see it all in a day trip from Puerto Natales. Absorb the peaceful vibe of this pristine national park with vibrant blooming flowers and crisp mountain air.
Today you will depart Puerto Natales and drive along the main road towards Torres del Paine National Park passing by the Milodon Cave along the way for a quick stop to see Señoret Channel, a stone monument known as the devil’s chair. Then you will continue to the town of Villa Cerro Castillo near the Don Guillermo River and stop for a coffee and a snack. Upon arrival to the Torres del Paine National Park we will enter at the Laguna Amarga gate where we will stop to pay the entrance fees and use the restroom.
Inside the park our first stop will be at the famous Nordenskjöl lookout point with panoramic views of the Torres del Paine mountain range and the Paine massif. You’ll feel as if you arrived to another world, surrounded by pristine landscapes and spectacular views. Our next stop will be at Salto Grande, a marvelous waterfall located in the Pudeto region of the park, where we can stretch our legs and take a short hike to the Mirador Cuernos where we can see incredible views of Cuernos del Paine. Then we will arrive to Camping Pehoe for lunch and a break. Finally the last part of our trip brings us to Grey Glacier and Grey Lake where you can take a 1.5-hour hike around the area to admire this fantastic glacier and the iceberg-filled lake with a myriad of blue and turquoise-colored waters.
Your trip will come to an end as you are dropped off in the Puerto Natales city center after an exciting day in the beautiful natural landscapes of Torres del Paine.
- Spanish/English speaking guide
- Meals (Please bring a box lunch with you)
- Entrance fees: Milodon Cave and Torres del Paine National Park
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Torres del Paine Day Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 February 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Torres del Paine Day Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Torres del Paine Day Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
The Torres del Paine Full Day Tour runs only from September to March.
Itinerary may change at any time depending on the season, weather conditions and availability of the activities mentioned above.