- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 1200 meters
- Take a scenic bus ride from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine
- Trek to the imposing Los Cuernos Mountains & Lago Nordenskjöld
- Walk alongside Lago Grey and discover the immense Glacier Grey
Pack your belongings and trek towards the magnificent Glacier Grey on the second day, stopping overnight at Refugio Grey. Please note that refugio and camping options are available inside the park (depending on availability).
The following day, which is also the last day of this tour, involves traveling to Puente Grey for a great view of the glacier then heading back down to Paine Grande for a catamaran ride across Lake Pudeto and out towards the park entrance for your bus back to Puerto Natales.
I did a private tour with a 4-person team (guide, nurse, horseman and a cook). They took really care about me. The guide were very flexible, so we could spontaneous add the rainbow mountain to our tour (we arrived before the tourists so we could create perfect pictures).
The guide (Edu) was an excellent storyteller. I took the time to explain me a lot about the Inkas (incl draws in the sand for better understanding).
The nurse (Rexona) was a very kindly and lovely person! She was really caring about me.
The trekking it self was most of time with the guide and the nurse only. At the camps and while the eating, the cook and horseman were with us (and did an awesome job).
The cook (Theo) was an amazing chef. Every meal was created on gas and consisted three courses. All of the meals were "muy muy muy rico" (yes, really delicious)! We ate soup, dessert, lasagne, pasta, banana cake, pancakes, fish and much more (yes all was created on the fire! Crazy, isn'it)
Sure, also the horseman (Wilfredo) was a absolut nice person.
You see, the team was really great.
And also the landscape. We were while the rainy season (in february). We had every kind of weather (sun, rain, hail, snow) multiple times per day. No problem if you have a good equipment. And the nature looks very breathtaking. The green is so nice and everywhere nice rivers. If I would go again, I would also pick the rainy season. Because i think the nature is much more impressive.
Most of the time, there was nobody else (not even locals). Only the nature.
Before the tour i stayed in contact with the tour operator (James). He was very courteous. We changed the phone numbers and i could ask him every question i have while packing at any time and did a quick response via whatsapp.
- Take a water filter system with you. There are a lot of rivers with water from the glacier.
At last: The tour was quit long, strenuous and the evening/nights were cold. I liked it. It's just important that you be aware of this. There were two hotspring on the way (first and last day). According to the plan, we would only spent ca. 1 hour there on the last day. So if you can, maybe you should do the trekking in 6 days, instead of 5. Then you have more time, to enjoy everything. But the most hard thing for me was the cold weather in the evening and night. So i was lucky with 5 days ;).
So thanks to Unu Raymi Expeditions and his wonderful employes.
This trip was just perfect. James did an amazing job listening to what we wanted to do, and making all of those wishes come true. Will definitely be using James again when we travel!!”
We have left Puerto Natales and still travelling. Thanks again for helping plan a memorable trip for us. We are grateful to have experienced the beauty of TdP.”
Please keep in touch and we hope to see you again another year! best regards, James”
Day 1: Puerto Natales – Pudeto (in bus with our guide)
Day 2: Lago Grey & Puentes de Grey
Day 3: Trek to Paine Grande & catamaran ride across Lago Pehoe
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches & 2 Dinners
- Either refugio or camping accommodation during the trek depending on availability
- Round trip bus journey from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine park
- A private, bilingual trekking guide for 3 days (English & Spanish)
- Park entrance fees (to be paid on arrival)
- Any domestic or international flights
- Travel insurance
- Catamaran trip from Paine Grande to Pudeto (pay onboard the catamaran USD35 per person)
- Snacks and meals not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Hotels before or after the trek (can be included as part of plan)
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe recommend that you arrive in Puerto Natales the night before as you will leave early the following day by bus.