- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Maximum altitude 1100 meters
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Trek the famous W Circuit in Torres del Paine National Park
- See Base Torres and French Valley
- Spend your nights in refugios
Reach Paine Grande on the third day of the trip via Base Torres and French Valley. Trek past Lake Pehoe on the last day of the trip and end your journey in Puerto Natales. Book this all-inclusive trip and get the chance to explore some of the major highlights of Torres del Paine National Park. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
First of all, we really appreciate your comments and we are really sorry to hear that the overall experience did not fulfill your expectations.
Our representant met you at your hotel the day before to provide all the tickets and vouchers needed for the expedition. From the first minute, all the accommodation had been confirmed and guaranteed. Since the booking had been made only 2 days before the trip starts, one of the refuges was sold out and we, with the correspondent reimbursement of the difference and previous agreement, replaced by campsite accommodation.
Due to a System failure, the Refuge Torre Central did not find the reservation when you had arrived there. At that moment, you decided to pay an upgrade to stay at the refuge. As it was a personal decision to upgrade from Campsite to Refuge, we can't object it. We were working really hard on this system issue to guarantee this will not happen again. The rest of the itinerary ran smoothly so all the refugees were correctly confirmed
Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience it could have caused. We would like to welcome you again in one of the trips in the future to improve your overall experience.
We are totally available for any question or further clarification about the itinerary.
Day 1: Puerto Natales - Torre Central
Day 2: Pudeto - French Valley
Day 3: Paine Grande - Refugio Grey
Day 4: Refugio Grey - Lake Pehoe - Puerto Natales
- Accommodation in refugios as per the itinerary
- Meals: breakfast, boxed lunch and dinner as per the itinerary (please inform us if you require vegetarian options)
- Transfer from and to Puerto Natales. Boat ride on Pehoe Lake (Day 2) & shuttle service from Laguna Amarga entrance to its welcome center
- Entrance to the national park
- Medicals or travel insurances
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Save +US$ 53 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Leave Puerto Natales at 7:30 AM on the first day Return to Puerto Natales at 22.30 PM on the last day (at the latest) What to bring: road map (that will be given at the entrance of the park), insulated water bottle (minimum 1 liter), first-aid kit, torch, compass or GPS, anti-UV sunglasses, trekking shoes, impermeable clothes, sunscreen, cargo trousers, tent and sleeping bag, windbreaker, hat, thick socks, gloves, sweaters. In cases where a refugio isn’t available, accommodation in campsites will be arranged for. Cost from the total will be reimbursed accordingly.