- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Maximum altitude 1100 meters
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Discover Base Torres, French Valley, Grey Glacier and Pehoe Lake
- Trek the famous W Circuit in Torres del Paine National Park
- Spend your nights in refugios
Reach the French Valley on the third day of the trip. Trek past the beautiful Lake Pehoe on the last day. This trip comes to an end in Puerto Natales. Get the chance to see all the three highlights in the circuit, Base Torres, French Valley and Grey Glacier, during this trek. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Puerto Natales - Torre Central
Day 2: Refugio Torre Central - Los Cuernos
Day 3: French Valley - Refugio Paine Grande
Day 4: Refugio Paine Grande - Refugio Grey
Day 5: Refugio Grey - Refugio Paine Grande - Pehoe Lake - Puerto Natales
- Accommodation in refugios as per the itinerary
- Transfer from and to Puerto Natales. Shuttle service from Laguna Amarga entrance to the welcome center
- Meals: breakfast, lunch boxes and dinner as per the itinerary (please inform us if you require vegetarian options)
- Entrance tickets to the national park
- Tour guides
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPick up from Puerto Natales at 7.30 AM Return to Puerto Natales at 22.30 PM (latest) What to bring: road map (that will be given at the entrance of the park), thermic water bottle (minimum 1 liter), first-aid kit, torch, compass o GPS, anti-UV sunglasses, trekking shoes, impermeable clothes, solar cream, cargo trousers, tent and sleeping bag, windbreaker, hat, thick socks, gloves, polar sweaters. In cases where a refugio isn’t available, accommodation in campsites will be arranged for. Cost from the total will be reimbursed accordingly.