- Active and outdoor
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Canopy Interpretation Center: This centre has a network of seven suspension bridges 45 meters’ high that will allow you to see nature from another perspective.
- Tambopata National Reserve: With a range of one and a half million hectares, the reserve has been the protagonist of numerous television documentaries due to its biodiversity.
- Butterfly House: Unique in Peru, home to thousands of species of butterflies, some of them endemic.
Day 1: Arrival Puerto Maldonado (25min By Boat)
Day 2: Puerto Maldonado
Day 3: Puerto Maldonado
Day 4: Departure Puerto Maldonado (25min By Boat)
- 3 night’s accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Soft drinks and water (no carbonated drinks or alcoholic beverages)
- Arrival and departure shared land and boat transfers from/to Padre Aldamiz International Airport
- Operated with English- and Spanish-speaking local guides during the scheduled activities
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Sandoval Lake (SERNANP), Inkaterra Canopy (Day 2); excursion to the clay licks, native farm, native fishing activity (Day 3); Butterfly Garden (Day 4)
- Meet & Greet
- Necessary basic equipment for the scheduled activities
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hacienda Concepcion 4 Days, Short Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 May 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hacienda Concepcion 4 Days, Short Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hacienda Concepcion 4 Days, Short Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.