- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- max group size 10
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get even closer by camping in the rainforest.
- Spot wildlife while canoeing.
- Learn from local naturalist
Located on the Tambopata River in the Peruvian Amazon, our exclusive G Lodge Amazon is comfortable and intimate. Enjoy excursions by expert naturalists to spot wildlife at nearby oxbow lakes and clay licks. Explore by canoe or on dry land trails, swim in the lodge’s cool stream, or strap on a harness and rope up to tree platforms for a bird’s eye view of the forest. Really experience the Amazon to the fullest by spending one night camping in the jungle—get even closer to nature!
Day 1: Puerto Maldonado/Tambopata
Day 2: Tambopata
Day 3: Tambopata
Day 4: Tambopata/Puerto Maldonado
- G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), camping (1 nt).
3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD40-55 for meals not included.
- Car, private van, boat/canoe, walking
- Expert local naturalist guides.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Exclusive G Lodge Amazon stay (2 nts)
- Camping in the rainforest (1 nt)
- Wildlife-spotting excursions by foot and by boat
- Rubber boot use
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Puerto Maldonado are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this G Lodge Amazon & Camping - 4 Day Independent Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this G Lodge Amazon & Camping - 4 Day Independent Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 June 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
G Lodge Amazon & Camping - 4 Day Independent Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this G Lodge Amazon & Camping - 4 Day Independent Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 2 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.