- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent Tour
- age requirement 2+ yrs
- Enjoy the sounds of nature at the G lodge.
- Explore by canoe and hike trails.
- Indulge in local cuisine.
- Get educated by a naturalist guide
Get back to nature in the tropical rainforest. Located on the famously diverse Tambopata River in the Peruvian Amazon, our exclusive G Lodge Amazon is both comfortable and intimate. Explore the jungle by canoe or on dry land trails, swim in the lodge's cool stream, or strap on a harness and rope up to the lodge's tree platforms for a bird's eye view of the forest—including close-ups of arboreal orchids.
Day 1: Puerto Maldonado/Tambopata
Day 2: Tambopata
Day 3: Tambopata
Day 4: Tambopata
Day 5: Tambopata/Puerto Maldonado
- G Lodge Amazon (4 nts).
4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD40-55 for meals not included.
- Car, private van, boat/canoe, walking
- Expert local naturalist guides.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Exclusive G Lodge Amazon stay (4 nts)
- Wildlife-spotting excursions by foot and by boat
- Rubber boot use
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Puerto Maldonado are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this G Lodge Amazon - 5 Day Independent Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 36 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 24 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
G Lodge Amazon - 5 Day Independent Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this G Lodge Amazon - 5 Day Independent Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.