- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a day trip to the Valdes Peninsula
- Optional whale watching (June to November)
- Enjoy the quaint town of Puerto Madryn
Discover Puerto Madryn on this amazing 3-day package. Explore this beautiful beach town, a gateway to the whales and penguins of the Valdes Peninsula.
Day 1: Puerto Madryn, Argentina (Day 1: Puerto Madryn, Argentina)
Day 2: Puerto Madryn, Argentina (Day 2: Puerto Madryn, Argentina)
Day 3: Puerto Madryn, Argentina (Day 3: Puerto Madryn, Argentina)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Hostels or 3 or 4-star hotels in Puerto Madryn
- 2 Breakfast(s)reakfasts
- Valdes Peninsula full day tour
- English speaking guide during full day tour
- Other Meals and drinks
- Entrance fee to National Park (approx. US$20)
- Optional Services: Whale Watching or Pinguinera Punta Tombo & Gaiman
- Airport Drop-off
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 11 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 60 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 12 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Puerto Madryn Explorer 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Puerto Madryn Explorer 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.