- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get to see the biggest penguin colony in South America at Punta Tombo
- Visit Peninsula Valdes
- A World Heritage Site with unique animal species
Enjoy Puerto Madryn with this 4 days / 3 nights Vacation Package that includes the main tourist attractions of Puerto Madryn and its surroundings. We offer you roundtrip transfers between the airport and your hotel, and during the tours. A specialized guide will accompany on both tours, to Peninsula Valdes and Punta Tombo and Playa Union. Also, we arrange your accommodation at a 3 Star hotel, in a Standard room with breakfast included
Day 1 - Arrival to Puerto Madryn
Day 2 - Peninsula Valdés
Day 3 - Punta Tombo & Playa Union
Day 4 - Leaving Puerto Madryn
- Accommodation In Standard Room For Selected Hotel With Breakfast Included.-
- Tours And Transfers As Specified In Itinerary
- National Parks Fees.
- Extras, Meals And Others NOT Specified In Itinerary.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 4-Day Puerto Madryn Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 32 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 31 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 January 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 31 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
4-Day Puerto Madryn Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 4-Day Puerto Madryn Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Rooms have to be filled when booking. Thus, if you are 1 person travelling you have to pick Single Room. If you’re 2 people travelling, you can either pick either Single Room, in which case each traveler will receive their own Single Room, or Double Room, etc.