- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method
- Tour Code BM-34419
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Explore the charming culture of Puerto Iguazu
- Discover one of the tallest and widest falls in the world
- Experience the view from the top of the Devil’s Throat waterfall
On this 3-day adventure, you will have time to explore the charming culture of Puerto Iguazu, as well as visit the stunning Argentinian side of the Iguazu Falls, where you will walk along man-made platforms with incredible views of the hundreds of cascades and go right up to the edge of the spectacular Devil’s Throat, a narrow channel that half the water of the great river thunders through. You will end your trip with a transfer to Brazil and overnight in Foz do Iguacu.
Day 1: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
Day 2: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina - Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Day 3: Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- 2N in hostels, 3-star or 4-star hotels
- 1N in Puerto Iguazu
- 1N in Foz do Iguacu
- 2 Breakfast(s),
- All transfers as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- City and Nature expeditions
- Explore Puerto Iguazu
- Argentinian Iguazu Falls Excursion
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- International and domestic flights
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iguazu Falls Adventure 3D/2N (Puerto to Foz) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 April 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iguazu Falls Adventure 3D/2N (Puerto to Foz) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iguazu Falls Adventure 3D/2N (Puerto to Foz) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols