- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore both Argentinian & Brazilian sides of Iguazu Falls
- See Devil’s Gorge, the highest of the 275 waterfalls that make Iguazu Falls
- Take a walk on the scenic trails around the waterfall
After enjoying scenic views of the fall from the various look-out points, you will be transferred to your hotel. The next day involves driving into Brazil to see the waterfall from across the border. The tour comes to an end on Day 4 when we drive you back to the airport.
Day 1: Welcome to Puerto Iguazu
Day 2: Iguazu Falls (Argentina)
Day 3: Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side)
Day 4: Puerto Iguazu departure
- Accommodation in standard rooms in select hotels
- Tours and transfers as per itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- National park tickets
- International flight tickets
- Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Not available For Special Dates Such As New Year´S Eve, Carnival, Holy Week.