- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore both Argentinian & Brazilian sides of Iguazu Falls
- See Devil’s Gorge, the highest of the 275 waterfalls that make Iguazu Falls
- Take a walk on the scenic trails around the waterfall
After enjoying scenic views of the fall from the various look-out points, you will be transferred to your hotel. The next day involves driving into Brazil to see the waterfall from across the border. The tour comes to an end on Day 4 when we drive you back to the airport.
He is clearly one of the most knowledgable travel agents we have ever used. The first day our tour took us to almost 14,000 feet - the viaduct where the train to the clouds travels. Being with him was so much better than a long bus ride and 20 km on the train!! He constantly checked on us to make sure we were not getting sick from the altitude. He adjusted our trip to stop and see everything, or just to take pictures. When we arrived back in Salta, he made sure we had great local food for dinner.
The second day, Mateo again arrived bright and early so that we could see all the little villages on our way to Cafayate. As we drove through the amazing views, Mariano knew exactly where to stop to avoid the crowds. He picked an amazing inn outside of the city for lunch, so that we would not fight the crowds. AND he was incredibly patient as we walked the mercado in search of a chess set!!
Our days in Salta and jujuy were wonderful and left us wanting more!!! We all highly recommend their travel agency, ask for Mateo and hold on for the ride!!!”
Day 1: Welcome to Puerto Iguazu
Day 2: Iguazu Falls (Argentina)
Day 3: Iguazu Falls (Brazilian side)
Day 4: Puerto Iguazu departure
- Accommodation in standard rooms in select hotels
- Tours and transfers as per itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- National park tickets
- International flight tickets
- Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNot available For Special Dates Such As New Year´S Eve, Carnival, Holy Week.