- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Argentinean side of the park to get up close to the most amazing waterfalls in the world
- Go to the Brazilian side of the park to get a privileged view of the falls
Enjoy Iguazu Falls with this 4 days / 3 nights Vacation Package that includes the main tourist attractions of Puerto Iguazu and its surroundings. We offer you roundtrip transfers between the airport and your hotel, and during the tours. A specialized guide will take you visit the National Park, both from the Argentinean and Brazilian side. We arrange your accommodation at a 3-Star hotel, in a Standard room with breakfast included
Day 1 - Arrival to Puerto Iguazu
Day 2 - Iguazu National Park - Argentina Side
Day 3 - Iguazu National Park - Brazil Side
Day 4 - Leaving Puerto Iguazu
- Accommodation In Standard Room For Selected Hotel With Breakfast Included.-
- Tours And Transfers As Specified In Itinerary
- National Parks Fees.
- Extras, Meals And Others NOT Specified In Itinerary.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 4-Day Puerto Iguazu Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 32 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 31 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 July 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 31 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
4-Day Puerto Iguazu Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 4-Day Puerto Iguazu Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Rooms have to be filled when booking. Thus, if you are 1 person travelling you have to pick Single Room. If you’re 2 people travelling, you can either pick either Single Room, in which case each traveler will receive their own Single Room, or Double Room, etc.