- Unique City Tour of Valparaíso
- See all the hidden nooks, backstreets and peculiarities of Valparaiso, a UNESCO site!
In this carefully crafted private tour, we show you all the hidden nooks, backstreets and peculiarities of Valparaiso. Upon arrival we take a funicular (the oldest stems from 1883) up the hills and we have coffee in one of the many cozy restaurants. We explore the little backstreets with street-art and stroll through the bohemian labyrinth of colorful streets. Take your time to nose through the many artisan jewelry shops and galleries. From up in the hills you can to take in the colorful vistas of this avant-garde town and take unique pictures. After an exquisite lunch (not included in the price), we will either do a boat trip through the bay to meet the enormous sea lions that rest on buoys and shipwrecks, or we visit to Pablo Neruda’s house La Sebastiana followed by our return to Santiago. Let us know which option you prefer!
You will be picked up at 08.30 and returned by 19.00 max to your hotel (2 hour drive from Providencia).
- Private Transport
- Bilingual Guide
- Morning Coffee
- Boat Ride (If time permits)
- Funicular Ride
- Entrance Pablo Neruda Museum
- Two bottles of mineral water
- Hotel Pick Up (In Bellavista, Providencia, Las Condes, & Vitacura)
- Optional gratuities for guides & drivers
- Items of Personal Nature
- Travel Insurance
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.