- Wine tour and tasting in La Recova
- Combined with cheese , olives and olive oil
This tour is an introduction to the work of two of these artisans who have chosen Chile as their basis for wine making.
The Kingston winery has a very intriguing history about how the great-granddaughter of an American mining engineer, who came to Chile looking for gold, ended up creating a vineyard.
The La Recova vineyards, lay 11 km land inwards from the Pacific Ocean and cover a terroir of 6 hectare of majestic Sauvignon Blanc!
The tasting is directly from the barrel and includes different harvest years paired with a selection of cheese, olives & olive oil.
You will be picked up at 9.00 and returned at 18.00 (max.) to your hotel. (1 hour drive from Providencia)
- Private Transport
- Bilingual Guide
- Two Winery Tours & Tastings
- Two Bottles of Mineral Water & Crackers
- Hotel Pick Up (In Providencia, Bellavista, Las Condes, & Vitacura)
- Optional Gratuities for Guides & Drivers
- Items of Personal Nature
- Travel Insurance
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.