- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Pretoria to Hoedspruit
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Hoedspruit to Polokwane
Day 4: Polokwane to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 5: Matobo National Park
Day 6: Bulawayo to Victoria Falls
Day 7: Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls to Chobe National Park, Botswana
Day 9: Chobe National Park to Gweta
Day 10: Gweta to Maun
Day 11: Maun to Okavango Delta
Day 12: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 13: Maun to Khama Rhino Sanctuary to Martins Drift
Day 14: Stevensford Game Reserve to Pretoria, South Africa
- Twin share chalets and guest houses with en-suite facilities (12 nts), pre-erected tent with en-suite facilities (1 nts)
- 13 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 12 Dinners
- Services of driver / wildlife guide
- Kruger National Park Open Vehicle Game Drives
- Chobe National Park Open Vehicle Game Deive
- Matobo National Park Open Vehicle Game Drive
- Road tolls and taxes
- Park fees
- Highlights Include:
- Blyde River Canyon
- Bakone Open Air Museum
- Chobe National Park Sunset Cruise
- Victoria Falls Visist
- Victoria Falls Suset Cruise
- Gweta Village Walk
- Okavango Delta Excursion
- Khama Rhino Sanctuary
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not indicated
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern African Magic Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 August 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern African Magic Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern African Magic Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.