- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 25 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kruger NP, Full Day Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide
- Shangaan Cultural Evening
- Matobo National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive and Wilderness Walk with Resident Guide*
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
Day 1: Pretoria to Kruger National Park
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Hazyview to Tshipise
Day 4: Tshipise to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 5: Matobo National Park
Day 6: Bulawayo to Livingstone, Zambia
Day 7: Livingstone
Day 8: Livingstone to Kasane, Botswana
Day 9: Chobe National Park to Elephant Sands
Day 10: Nata to Maun
Day 11: Okavango Delta
Day 12: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 13: Maun to Omaheke Region, Namibia
Day 14: Omaheke Region to Windhoek, Namibia
Day 15: Windhoek to Etosha National Park
Day 16: Etosha National Park
Day 17: Etosha to Spitzkoppe
Day 18: Spitzkoppe to Swakopmund
Day 19: Swakopmund
Day 20: Swakopmund to Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region
Day 21: Sossus On Foot Camp, Khomas Region to Sesriem Area
Day 22: Sesriem Area to Fish River Canyon
Day 23: Fish River Canyon to Orange Gariep River
Day 24: Orange Gariep River to Cederberg Area
Day 25: Cederberg to Cape Town
- 21 nights twin share accommodation, 1 night pre-erected en suite tented camp (Delta); 2 night bush camping at Spitzkoppe and Khomas Region (equipment supplied).
- 24 Breakfasts, 19 Lunches, 19 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping bag, mattress + pillow (Khomas Region, 1 night, Spitzkoppe, 1 night)
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 204+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South West Safari Accommodated 25 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 November 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South West Safari Accommodated 25 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South West Safari Accommodated 25 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.