- duration 25 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Kruger NP, Full Day Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide
- Shangaan Cultural Evening
- Matobo National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive and Wilderness
- Walk with Resident Guide*
A comprehensive introduction to Southern Africa! Uncover incredible gems of Africa on a 25-day adventure safari from Pretoria to Cape Town through West Africa. Experience the diverse wildlife and landscapes of Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa. Embark on wonderful game drives, before witnessing the ancient desert of Namib-Naukluft. View the Big 5 and other fascinating species at Okavango Delta, meeting Kalahari Bushmen and their captivating culture.
Day 1: Pretoria – Hazyview – Kruger National Park
Day 2: Hazyview – Kruger National Park
Day 3: Hazyview, Greater Kruger – Tshipise, South Africa
Day 4: Tshipise, South Africa, - Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 5: Matobo NP
Day 6: Bulawayo – Livingstone, Zambia
Day 7: Livingstone, Victoria Falls, Zambia
Day 8: Livingstone – Kasane, Botswana
Day 9: Chobe National Park – Elephant Sands, Nata
Day 10: Elephant Sands, Nata - Maun
Day 11: Okavango Delta
Day 12: Okavango Delta - Maun
Day 13: Maun - Ghanzi
Day 14: Ghanzi – Windhoek, Namibia
Day 15: Windhoek – Etosha National Park
Day 16: Etosha National Park
Day 17: Etosha National Park – Spitzkoppe
Day 18: Spitzkoppe - Swakopmund
Day 19: Swakopmund
Day 20: Swakopmund to Sossus On Foot Camp
Day 21: Sossus On Foot Camp – Sesriem area
Day 22: Sesriem area- Fish River Canyon
Day 23: Fish River Canyon – Orange (Gariep) River
Day 24: Orange (Gariep) River – Cederberg Region
Day 25: Cederberg Region – Cape Town
- 21 nights twin share accommodation, 1 night pre-erected en suite tented camp (Delta); 2 night bush camping at Spitzkoppe and Khomas Region (equipment supplied).
- 24 Breakfasts, 19 Lunches, 19 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to Pretoria and from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South West Safari 25 Day-Accommodated tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 145+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South West Safari 25 Day-Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 December 2020, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South West Safari 25 Day-Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South West Safari 25 Day-Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.