- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Victoria Falls Visit
- Hwange National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive with resident guide*
- Matobo National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive with resident guide*
- Great Zimbabwe Ruins
Day 1: Pretoria to Hazyview
Day 2: Hazyview to Kruger National Park
Day 3: Hazyview to Bilene, Mozambique
Day 4: Bilene to Tofo, Inhambane
Day 5: Tofo, Inhambane
Day 6: Tofo, Inhambane to Vilanculos
Day 7: Vilanculos
Day 8: Vilanculos to Bandula Area
Day 9: Bandula Area to Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Day 10: Masvingo to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 11: Matobo National Park
Day 12: Bulawayo to Hwange National Park
Day 13: Hwange National Park to Victoria Falls
Day 14: Victoria Falls
- Camping in 2-person dome tents
- 13 Breakfasts, 11 Lunches, 12 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mozambique and Zimbabwe Explorer Northbound 14 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 January 2021, a deposit of 201 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mozambique and Zimbabwe Explorer Northbound 14 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mozambique and Zimbabwe Explorer Northbound 14 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.