- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
In two incredible weeks travel from Pretoria to Livingstone. Head to one of the smallest countries in Africa, Swaziland and learn about the cultures that define the country. Spot herds of zebra and families of lion stalking the plains in Kruger National Park and walk with rhinos from Bulawayo. You will finish the tour in Zambia where you can witness the powerful force of Victoria Falls!
Day 1: Arrive Pretoria
Day 2: Mlilwane
Day 3: Mlilwane
Day 4: Mlilwane
Day 5: Hazyview
Day 6: Kruger National Park
Day 7: Kruger National Park
Day 8: Tshipise
Day 9: Bulawayo & Matobo National Park
Day 10: Bulawayo & Matobo National Park
Day 11: Victoria Falls
Day 12: Victoria Falls
Day 13: Livingstone
Day 14: Depart Livingstone
- 4 night(s) in hotels, 5 night(s) in a rondavel, 2 night(s) in tented camps, 2 night(s) in a guesthouse
- 1 Buffet Breakfast(s), 7 Lunch(es), 3 Local Breakfast(s), 4 Breakfast(s), 2 Dinner(s), 5 Basic Breakfast(s), 1 Local Lunch(es)
- Overland Truck
- Drive along the Panorama Route visiting God's Window
- Bourke's Luck Potholes and the Three Rondavels
- Full Day Game Drives in Kruger National Park from the Tucan Travel truck
- Day trip to Matobo National Park (Rhino tracking on foot
- game driving
- viewing of ancient boulder formations and bushpaintings)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 46 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 18 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kruger to Vic Falls tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger to Vic Falls tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.