- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Panorama Route
- 2 days, Kruger NP, Game Drives *
- Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
- Royal Enclosure/ Swaziland Village
Day 1: Pretoria to Hazyview
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Kruger National Park
Day 4: Kruger to Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Swaziland
Day 5: Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 6: Mlilwane to St. Lucia, South Africa
Day 7: St. Lucia to Durban
Day 8: Durban
Day 9: Durban - Underberg Area
Day 10: Sani Pass
Day 11: Underberg Area to Drakensberg
Day 12: Drakensberg
Day 13: Drakensberg to Malealea
Day 14: Malealea
Day 15: Malealea to Mountain Zebra National Park
Day 16: Mountain Zebra National Park, Addo Elephant National Park to Port Elizabeth
Day 17: Port Elizabeth to Tsitsikamma National Park - Plettenberg Bay
Day 18: Plettenberg Bay to Oudtshoorn
Day 19: Oudtshoorn to Hermanus
Day 20: Hermanus to Cape Town
- 19 nights twin share accommodation
- 19 Breakfasts, 16 Lunches, 16 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger to Cape Town Accommodated 20 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 January 2021, a deposit of 201 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger to Cape Town Accommodated 20 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger to Cape Town Accommodated 20 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.