- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- St Lucia Boat Cruise, Sani Pass Excursion, Battlefields, Royal Natal National Park, Drakensberg Mountains
Explore the finest national parks and sites of South Africa, Swaziland and Lesotho on an epic 13-day adventure. Scout for the big 5 at the famous Kruger National Park. Meet the fascinating culture of the Swazi, soak in the breath-taking mountains of Lesotho and Drakensberg. Finish your tour at the modern port city of Durban following an unforgettable adventure.
Day 1: Pretoria – Greater Kruger Park, South Africa
Day 2: Full Day Kruger National Park
Day 3: Full Day Kruger National Park
Day 4: Kruger National Park – Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Swaziland
Day 5: The Kingdom of Swaziland
Day 6: Swaziland – St Lucia, South Africa
Day 7: St Lucia - Durban
Day 8: Durban
Day 9: Durban – Underberg Area
Day 10: Underberg Area – Sani Pass
Day 11: Underberg Area – Battlefields - Drakensberg
Day 12: Drakensberg
Day 13: Drakensberg – Pretoria
- 12 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 10 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- 12 nights twin share accommodation
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to/from Pretoria are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kruger, Swazi & Drakensberg-Accommodated tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger, Swazi & Drakensberg-Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 July 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger, Swazi & Drakensberg-Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger, Swazi & Drakensberg-Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smalerl than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.