- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Blyde River Canyon
- Kruger National Park Open Vehicle Game Drives
- Bakone Open Air Cultural Museum
- Matobo National Park Open Vehicle Game Drive
Day 1: Pretoria to Hoedspruit
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Hoedspruit to Polokwane Game Reserve
Day 4: Polokwane to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 5: Matobo National Park
Day 6: Bulawayo to Victoria Falls
Day 7: Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls
Day 9: Victoria Falls
- Twin share rooms with en suite facilities
- 8 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Ground Transport
- Vehicle registration, Road tolls and taxes
- Services of driver / wildlife guide
- Park fees
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not indicated
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kruger and Victoria Falls Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 January 2021, a deposit of 201 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kruger and Victoria Falls Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kruger and Victoria Falls Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.