- duration 29 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kruger National Park, full day open vehicle game drive with resident guide
- Shangaan Cultural Evening
- Matobo National Park, open vehicle game drive and wilderness walk with resident guide*
- Mosi Oa Tunya National Park, Victoria Falls Visit
Day 1: Pretoria to Hazyview
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Hazyview to Tshipise
Day 4: Tshipise to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 5: Matobo National Park
Day 6: Bulawayo to Livingstone, Zambia
Day 7-8: Livingstone
Day 9: Livingstone to Lusaka
Day 10: Lusaka to South Luangwa National Park
Day 11: South Luangwa National Park
Day 12: South Luangwa National Park to Kande Beach, Malawi
Day 13: Kande Beach, Malawi
Day 14: Kande Beach to Chitimba Beach
Day 15: Chitimba Beach
Day 16: Chitimba to Iringa, Tanzania
Day 17: Iringa to Mikumi National Park area
Day 18: Iringa to Dar es Salaam
Day 19: Dar es Salaam to Zanzibar
Day 20-22: Stone Town to Kendwa Beach
Day 23: Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
Day 24: Dar es Salaam to Marangu
Day 25: Marangu to Arusha
Day 26: Arusha to Serengeti National Parke
Day 27: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 28: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day 29: Arusha to Nairobi, Kenya
- 24 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 4 nights tourist class hotel
- 28 Breakfasts, 20 Lunches, 21 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Sleeping bag
- Drinks, Tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Lunches and dinners on Zanzibar and in Livingstone
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 163 today.
- Earn US$ 109+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East African Explorer 29 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 March 2021, a deposit of 204 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
East African Explorer 29 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East African Explorer 29 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.