- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bakone Open Air Cultural Museum
- Motobo National Park Game Drive
- Victoria Falls Visit
- Victoria Falls Zambezi Sunset Cruise
Day 1: Pretoria to Polokwane
Day 2: Polokwane to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 3: Bulawayo to Matobo National Park
Day 4: Bulawayo to Victoria Falls
Day 5: Victoria Falls
Day 6: Victoria Falls to Chobe National Park
Day 7: Chobe National Park to Gweta
Day 8: Gweta to Maun
Day 9: Maun to Okavango Delta
Day 10: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 11: Maun to Khama Rhino Sanctuary
Day 12: Stevensford Game Reserve to Pretoria
- Twin share rooms with en suite facilities (10 nights), Twin share pre-erected tent with en-suite (1 night)
- 11 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 10 Dinners
- Ground Transport
- Vehicle registration, Road tolls and taxes
- Services of driver / wildlife guide
- Park fees
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not indicated
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 96 today.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Delta Chobe Waterways Accommodated 12 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 December 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Delta Chobe Waterways Accommodated 12 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Delta Chobe Waterways Accommodated 12 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.