- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kruger NP, Full Day Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide
- Shangaan Cultural Evening
- Matobo National Park, Open Vehicle Nature Drive and Wilderness Walk with Resident Guide*
- Mosi Oa Tunya NP, Victoria Falls Visit
Day 1: Pretoria to Hazyview
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Hazyview to Tshipise
Day 4: Tshipise to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 5: Matobo National Park
Day 6: Bulawayo to Livingstone, Zambia
Day 7: Livingstone
- 6 nights twin share accomodation
- 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (optional)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 78 today.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this African Insight - Northbound Accommodated 7 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 March 2021, a deposit of 204 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
African Insight - Northbound Accommodated 7 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this African Insight - Northbound Accommodated 7 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.