25-day Kruger Victoria Falls to Cape Town Camping
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Young Adults
- duration 25 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35658
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Kruger National Park, Full Day Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide
- Shangaan Cultural Evening
- Matobo National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive and Wilderness Walk with Resident Guide*
- Mosi Oa Tunya National Park, Victoria Falls Visit
- Chobe National Park, Fish Eagle (Sunset) Boat Cruise*
- Chobe National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Okavango Delta Excursion, Mokoro/Walking Safari*
- Kalahari Bushman Walk
- Etosha National Park, Game Drives
- Spitzkoppe, Bushman Paintings
- Show more
Day 1: Pretoria to Kruger National Park
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Hazyview to Tshipise
Day 4: Tshipise to Bulawayo area
Day 5: Matobo National Park
Day 6: Bulawayo to Livingstone, Zambia
Day 7: Livingstone
Day 8: Livingstone to Kasane, Botswana
Day 9: Kasane to Elephant Sands, Nata
Day 10: Nata to Maun
Day 11: Maun to Okavango Delta
Day 12: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 13: Maun to Omaheke Region, Namibia
Day 14: Omaheke Region to Windhoek, Namibia
Day 15: Windhoek to Etosha National Park
Day 16: Etosha National Park
Day 17: Etosha to Spitzkoppe
Day 18 : Spitzkoppe to Swakopmund
Day 19: Swakopmund
Day 20: Swakopmund to Sossus On Foot camp, Khomas Region
Day 21: Sossus On Foot camp, Khomas Region to Sesriem Area
Day 22: Sesriem Area to Fish River Canyon
Day 23: Fish River Canyon to Orange River
Day 24: Orange River to Cederberg Area
Day 25: Cederberg to Cape Town
- 21 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 1 night in twin share pre-erected en suite tents, 2 nights dorm room
- 24 Breakfasts, 19 Lunches, 19 Dinners
- Fully Equipped Acacia Safari Vehicle
- All Road Tolls and Vehicle Taxes
- All Ground Transportation
- Services of Two Crew
- Camping And Cooking Equipment
- Sleeping Mattress
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (Optional)
- Travel Insurance
- Departure Taxes
- Airport Transfers
- Sleeping Bag
- Optional Activities
- Drinks, Tips
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Meals Not Indicated
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 127+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 25-day Kruger Victoria Falls to Cape Town Camping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 May 2023, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
25-day Kruger Victoria Falls to Cape Town Camping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 25-day Kruger Victoria Falls to Cape Town Camping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.