14-day Kruger to the Delta, Chobe Victoria Falls Accommodated
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- National parks
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 8-95 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35688
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Day 1: Pretoria to Hoedspruit
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Day 3: Hoedspruit to Polokwane
Day 4: Polokwane to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Day 5: Matobo National Park
Day 6: Bulawayo to Victoria Falls
Day 7: Victoria Falls
Day 8: Victoria Falls to Chobe National Park, Botswana
Day 9: Chobe National Park to Gweta
Day 10: Gweta to Maun
Day 11: Maun to Okavango Delta
Day 12: Okavango Delta to Maun
Day 13: Maun to Khama Rhino Sanctuary to Martins Drift
Day 14: Stevensford Game Reserve to Pretoria, South Africa
- Twin share chalets and guest houses with en-suite facilities (12 nights), pre-erected tent with en-suite facilities (1 night)
- 13 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 12 Dinners
- Ground transport
- Vehicle registration, road tolls and taxes
- Services of driver / wildlife guide
- Kruger National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide
- Matobo National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide
- Chobe National Park, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide
- Park fees
- Highlights Include:
- Blyde River Canyon
- Bakone Open Air Cultural Museum
- Victoria Falls Visit
- Victoria Falls Zambezi Sunset Cruise
- Chobe National Park, Fish Eagle (Sunset) Boat Cruise
- Gweta Village Walk
- Okavango Delta Excursion, Mokoro/Walking Safari
- Khama Rhino Sanctuary
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not indicated
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 121+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 14-day Kruger to the Delta, Chobe Victoria Falls Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 May 2023, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
14-day Kruger to the Delta, Chobe Victoria Falls Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 14-day Kruger to the Delta, Chobe Victoria Falls Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.