- Walking tour
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Party and nightlife
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Orientation tour of the restored city of Dresden
- Driving tour of Berlin
- Orientation tour of Amsterdam
- Canal dinner cruise in Amsterdam
Wanna dance? Make the most of the winter season as you waltz your way through some of Eastern Europe's most enticing cities. Begin in medieval Prague in the Czech Republic, tour Dresden and Berlin in Germany, then party up in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. Yep, when it comes to European trips in winter, the Winter Waltz always dances its way to the top of the pile!
Day 1 : Prague, Czech Republic
Day 2 : Prague
Day 3 : Prague to Berlin, Germany
Day 4 : Berlin
Day 5 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 6 : Amsterdam
Day 7 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 6 nights in hostels
- 6 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Third Reich walking tour of Berlin: from €12
-Street art and nightlife tour of Berlin: from €20
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Prague and from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Winter Waltz tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Winter Waltz tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Winter Waltz tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Winter Waltz tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.