- duration hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Prague icons such as Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Choose between six different options for a delicious local lunch
- Admire Prague’s many architectural gems from various eras and styles from a boat on the Vltava
- Indulge in Prague’s famous beer scene and savour typical Czech 'beer tapas' in different pubs along the way
Prague has more than one side to take in — and our Total Prague Tour showcases both the historical and architectural beauty of “the city of gold,” as well as some pints of the golden liquid it’s built on. This tour takes you through it all, from the main city highlights to the cultural underbelly of the pub. We've combined two of our favourite tours for this experience, so you can make the most of your time in Prague.
Prague is a city that can take months to scratch the surface. Allow us to help you shave loads of time off of that with the Total Prague Tour. This tour combines two of our best-selling Prague tours (Prague Discovery and Prague Beer and Czech Tapas Tour) into one epic adventure.
We’ll start at the border of the Old Town and the New Town, at Prague’s Municipal House, the most beautiful Art Nouveau gem in our city. Make your way into the New Town to visit Wenceslas Square, one of Europe’s most famous and historical squares, where you’ll learn from your passionate local guide about some of the decisive moments in Prague history, from the Prague Spring in 1968 to the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
We’ll begin to explore more of Prague’s districts, such as the Old Town and its Astronomical Clock, plus hidden back alleys and winding roads to the Charles Bridge. You’ll get to see this bridge from two perspectives, on foot and by boat, aboard a replica of a 19th-century sailboat for your cruise down the Vltava River. This is a great chance to snap those perfect Prague photos to take home with you!
Back on dry land, we’ll cross the Charles Bridge, admiring the sites and statues as we make our way to the Lesser Quarter. We’ll have a stop to taste some local specialties for lunch at a restaurant before we make our way up to the Prague Castle, the largest castle complex in the world. No visit to Prague is complete without wandering through its magnificent structures! Here, you’ll peek into the St. Vitus Cathedral to see for yourself why it’s the most beautiful and astonishing in the entire country.
From here we’ll have a short break, which can be spent at a café with your tour guide or at your hotel (on your own) before we begin to experience a big part of Prague’s cultural side: the pub. We’ll take you out of the centre and show you how to use public transit and introduce you to some of our favourite pubs around the city. We’re constantly updating the places we visit, as Prague’s scene is ever-changing. Rest assured, you’ll be tasting Czech beer from small and artisanal breweries whilst learning how the process and the ingredients set our beers apart from the rest of the world’s. You’ll enjoy five different beers from four unique places and local pub food all along the way. This tour isn’t all about the beer either; it’s a great opportunity to get into our minds, to learn various things about the workings of our country, and to experience it in the best way: with food, drink, and friends new and old.
- Lunch with 6 options from a daily menu
- Local English-speaking guide
- Tram and metro rides
- 45-minute river cruise with refreshments
- 1 drink during a break between the first and second parts of the tour. The evening’s inclusions are 5 beers
- 4 traditional beer snacks/tapas
- And a personalised recommendations map.
- Additional food and drinks beyond the aforementioned inclusions and during the inter-tour break
- souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Total Prague Tour: Discovery, Beer & Tapas tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
Full payment of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Total Prague Tour: Discovery, Beer & Tapas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Total Prague Tour: Discovery, Beer & Tapas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
In front of the entrance to the Municipal House (Obecí Dům), Namesti Republiky 5, Prague 1.Meeting end point :
Prague City Centre.