- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Ideal choice for families
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Route: The Gunpowder Tower – Republic Square (Palladium) – Convent of St. Agnes – Metronome – Paris Street – Jewish Quarter – Old Town Square – Wenceslas Square
We do mini-groups (private tours), that means:
It is all about your security. In a small group a guide always controls the situation and if necessary, reacts immediately. Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group, who didn't have time to cross a street to green light.
It is easy to take a picture! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Prague and, once again, much faster than in a big group. The stops we do on our way are optimized according to the available time. We won't let you be bored, after providing you with interesting information about a sight, we will take you to the next place.
Our idea of timing is to let you see more and enjoy the ride.
- Experienced tour guide – English, Russian or Czech languages
- Audio-guide on request – Italian, Spanish, German and French languages
- Safety Helmets
- 10 minutes training in private zone
- Waterproof ponchos or jackets, winter gloves
> Due to the risk to the health of both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Segway Tours.
> Minimum age 12 years
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.